Roll-formed dry sliding bearings
The maintenance-free, space-saving roll-formed dry bearings are offered with two different sliding surfaces.
Roll-formed dry sliding bearings type F
Type F consists of a copper-plated steel shell the inside of which (bearing surface) comprises a sintered tin bronze layer. The pores of this layer are filled with PTFE. Main characteristics: good mechanical properties combined with the good sliding and greasing properties of the PTFE compound.
Roll-formed dry sliding bearings type A
The structure of type A dry bearings is similar but an acetal resin cover layer is firmly anchored onto the sintered layer. The acetal resin is provided with grease pockets for accommodating additional lubricating grease. Main characteristics: insensitive to aligning errors and resulting edge loads.
Please request a copy of our extensive technical information and list of bearings.
- long usable life and maintenance-free operation
- high stability under load
- low coefficient of friction
- stick/slip free sliding behaviour
- low wear
- good chemical resistance of the sliding surfaces
- large range of temperatures, this especially applies to type F
- good thermal conductivity (type F)
- good tolerance to dirt and edge loads (type A)